|Dober Lidsky Mathey has been a leader in creating campus solutions for colleges, universities, and schools for almost 50 years, and we believe in sharing our ideas and observations with our clients as well as others in our industry.
As a firm, we have been recognized over the years with numerous honors and awards in recognition of our efforts on behalf of the colleges, universities and schools with which we work.
- Art Lidsky's most recent award, Society for College and University Planning (SCUP), Distinguished Service Award for the Creation of SCUP's Planning Institute, 2016
Art Lidsky was notified by his alma mater that he has been selected as the recipient of the Architecture Alumni Achievement Award 2014 by the College of Art and Architecture at Clemson University. The commendation marking the honor reads;
Arthur Joel (Art) Lidsky, AICP, FAAAS ‘68
Planner and firm president, charter member of
the American Institute of Certified Planners,
shaper of an enriched higher education
American School & University 2013 "Architectural Portfolio" award for Austin Peay State University Campus Plan 2012-2013 for outstanding designs: Campus Master Planning. To read more about the project, please click here.
- Art Lidsky was elected Fellow to the American Association for the Advancement of Science, 2012 "for distinguished contributions to shaping the higher education landscape through integrative attention in planning cultural, intellectual, and physical environments for learning." Please visit AAAS website for more detailed information, please click here.
- American School & University 2011 "Architectural Portfolio" award for Stetson University Comprehensive Campus Plan 2011 for outstanding designs: Campus Master Planning. To read more about the project, please click here.
- American School & University 2008 "Architectural Portfolio" award for outstanding designs: Campus Master Planning for work on the Middle Tennessee State University Campus Master Plan. To read more about the project, please click here.
- SCUP Founder’s Award
Both Art Lidsky (2006) and Dick Dober (1992) have been honored by the Society for College and University Planning (SCUP) as recipients of The Founder’s (Casey) Award for Distinguished Achievement in Higher Education. Art was specifically recognized for his “Exceptional Contributions to Higher Education Planning.”
- Eisenhower Award for LabPlan
LabPlan, a website describing guidelines and processes for planning high school math, science and technology education facilities, was recognized by the Eisenhower National Clearinghouse as an ENC Digital Dozen, a resource useful to math and science educators. LabPlan was developed as part of a study the firm conducted under a grant from the National Science Foundation.